Today we're going to make a simple and easy-to-draw model: "Butterflies" Here you can use different colors of materials to make them look more beautiful and interesting. You can make them into beautiful ornaments or headdresses. Magic Cat 3D printing pen will help you make beautiful butterflies!
Because there are many kinds of butterflies, we will give you a basic butterfly template!
Magic Cat 3D Printing Pen
1.75 mm PCL consumables
- First download the butterfly project template. If necessary, you can use the printer to set the scaling template.
- Start heating your 3D pen. When it reaches the appropriate temperature, start the pen.
- Describe the butterfly's wings, body and antennae on the template. Fill the wing bubbles with different colors of consumables to enhance the aesthetic feeling.
- Remove the butterfly parts from the template.
- Clamp butterflies in the middle with two butterfly wings and glue them together with a 3D printing pen.
- Then turn the butterfly over to reinforce the stability.
- Fix the antennae in the proper place on the head with a 3D printing pen.