Helicopter is a kind of aircraft that can take off and land vertically. It can fly at low altitude, low speed and the same direction of the nose. Compared with other aircraft, helicopter has high flexibility, so it has a wide range of applications, including military, medical, aerial photography and so on. But helicopters also have one drawback, that is, they are very noisy. Let's make a non-noisy helicopter with Magic Cat's 3D printing pen.
Magic Cat 3D Print Pen
1.75 mm PCL consumables
Helicopter templates (you can also choose other helicopter templates you like)
- First download the model template you want to make. If necessary, you can use the printer to set the scaling template.
- Start heating your 3D printer pen and start it when it reaches the appropriate temperature.
- Fill the shape and quantity of helicopter template along the outer edge.
- After the required helicopter plate is painted, the surface of the template should be dry before it is removed to avoid affecting the overall beauty.
- Use Magic Cat 3D Printing Pen to paste the plates together.