Ferris wheel is a large-scale runner-like mechanical construction facility, which hangs on the edge of the wheel is the cockpit for passengers to ride. Passengers sit on the Ferris wheel and turn up slowly. They can overlook the surrounding scenery from a high altitude. The most common occasions for Ferris Wheels are amusement parks (or theme parks) and garden fairs. As a kind of amusement park mobile game, they are called "Three Treasures of Paradise" together with roller coasters and merry-go-round horses. But Ferris wheel often exists alone in other occasions, usually used as a viewing platform for activities. It's very popular with everyone. Let's make a Ferris wheel today.
Magic Cat 3D Printing Pen
1.75 mm PCL consumables
- First download the Ferris wheel project template. If necessary, you can use the printer to set the scaling template.
- Start heating your 3D pen. When it reaches the appropriate temperature, start the pen.
- According to the shape and quantity of the Ferris wheel template, the sketch fills along the outline of the outer edge.
- Draw down the main circular structure of the Ferris wheel along the line. Note: leave a small hole in the middle without filling.
- Supporting tower and bottom need to be fixed with more consumables to avoid unbalance leading to instability.
- Then stitch them together.
- Put the support wheel axle through the main structure.
- The suspension is fixed on the supporting tower and tries to rotate.